Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” Yep, they are going back to school.
That was the little song that I sang when the door of the school house opened for business.
After dropping the little ones off to the teachers a bunch of us mothers would drag Main Street with a whoop and holler we would celebrate the day.
Time has passed and now my children are getting their children ready for the first day of school. As I listen to their cries of dismay of trying to find paper, pens and the right Gucci backpack I have to smile and silently rejoice, that it is not me.


Get back to school with less stress
One week before schools begin, going to bed and getting up on a school scheduled.
Don't forget to check out that bus schedule!
Make sure to get all immunizations and physicals completed.

No comments: